Thursday, February 3, 2011

dragon bowl




Another last call for a Christmas decoration that I'll probably be taking down in the next few days.  I was at Pier One in December and saw this (in my opinion, quite gaudy) dragon bowl thing that you see in the photo above, on sale for super cheap.  I had been looking for something large for the middle of my long dining table, though, so I bought it, thinking I might be able to paint it.  I took it home and spray painted it a matte off-white, and then bought the ornaments on sale at Michaels and filled up the whole bowl.  The pictures don't really do it justice -- I think it looks a lot better in person.  The orange ornaments are a really pretty bright color.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Anna. I am just checking out the blog and you are such a fun decorator.

    ReplyDelete