Monday, May 16, 2011

new coffee table and rug

I've had this "new" coffee table for a while now, but haven't had a chance to post about it until now.  I found this for a cool $40 on craigslist and it was well worth every penny.  I wanted a bigger coffee table but didn't want to feel like it was taking up tons of visual/physical space, so the glass works perfectly. 

The new striped rug (from IKEA) is also a dream -- I had been waiting for it to get back in stock for WEEKS and made a mad dash to IKEA about two weeks ago when I saw on their website that it had been restocked.  I love how it punches up the room.  


 Yesterday I treated myself to some pretty colorful roses from Whole Foods and now they're making me happy sitting there on the table in their little yellow ginger jar vase.

1 comment:

  1. Like how your black-and-white rug coordinates with the TV remotes in the bowl.

    ReplyDelete