Friday, June 10, 2011

pair of chairs

The fabric that I have been waiting MONTHS (truly) for has just come in, so I'll be taking it to the upholsterer tomorrow to have the chairs I recently posted about redone.  Hallelujah.  I had some of my students over for an end of the year party yesterday, though, and was a little embarrassed that I only had one chair in my living room, so I hurriedly spray painted the matching chair to the white craigslist find I posted about a while ago.  They actually look really nice together, and now I'm kind of wondering if I should have gone through all the trouble of waiting for this stupid fabric and $$ to get these new chairs redone.  Oh, well, what's done is done - I'm sure I'll like the upholstered chairs, too.  And if not...sell 'em!

Anyway, here are the chairs after my students left last night, looking pretty and symmetrical and cool:


No comments:

Post a Comment