Saturday, January 14, 2012

bathroom project

I don't think I ever posted any photos here of my bathroom, and it looks very different from when I first bought my condo two years ago.   First, here's a picture of what it looked like when I moved in:





 Pretty blah.  The wainscoting was ugly and the little mirror was just awful.  I had the bathroom renovated right after I bought my condo: the wainscoting was ripped out and replaced with subway tile, I had a new sink, toilet, floor tile and glass shower door installed.  Here's how it's looking these days -- a big improvement!




 I'm especially proud of the orange shelf in the picture above.  I bought it on eBay and gave it a nice coat of orange paint, then another of lacquer gloss.  Here it is before:


And here it is, after!





No comments:

Post a Comment