Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ch ch ch changes

I've been making a lot of changes to my living room lately and am just getting around to posting them here.  Today I picked up the new cushions I recently had made for my white living room chairs, and I'm quite pleased.  For a while I was using some crappy old cushions that I had picked up at Pier One, and which were supposed to be temporary but ended up hanging around for a year or so.  I'm really loving the way these cushions turned out and the orchid color is super pretty.  Here are the cushions before, looking totally sad and sloppy and lumpy and saggy and the wrong size:



So ugly.  Now here are the new cushions!







Squeal!  They look so good.  And yes, that is a new rug you spy, and yes, I have added some pictures to my gallery wall.  I'll post more on that later.  As for the rug...still deciding if I want to keep it in the living room or move it over to the dining room.  We'll see.  So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment