Friday, February 15, 2013

zebra madness

Make fun of my zebra if you will ( - ahem - Kelly B. - ahem - ), but I submit to you two photos, both from the homes of women who have sublime taste (Jamie Meares of isuwanee and Christine Dovey of Bijou and Boheme) and oh!  What's that I see?!?!  That's right!  TWO BIG ASS ZEBRAS.  Possibly even bigger than mine, in the case of Meares' (absolutely stunning) living room.  See it there, so sweet and cute, curled up under the coffee table?  I love it.  So there.  I am vindicated.


The amount of talent I have could fit in Meares' pinky finger.   From http://www.isuwannee.com/.


Same goes for Dovey.  The house tour on her blog makes me feel like I'm in a cotton candy dream world.  From http://bijouandboheme.blogspot.com/.

3 comments:

  1. you're sweet!! thanks for including my zeeb in your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks!!!!!! I love that little guy. And everything you touch turns to gold, Jamie!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete