Wednesday, October 30, 2013

goodbye summer - belated photos of back deck

I regret the long radio silence since my last post!  Life has been hectic and I haven't devoted much time to the blog, but that doesn't mean the home improvements have stopped.  Fall is in the air, and it'll be winter in Chicago soon, so I figured I'd better post some pictures of my back deck I took a few months ago before we have snow on the ground here again. 

So without further ado, here are a few shots!






I got the fountain from Lamps Plus, the white chairs are from overstock, the table is from IKEA, and the umbrella from World Market.  The plants in these shots are quite small, and over the course of the summer they became HUGE, and I ended up adding to the plant life, too.  I regret not having more pictures of the plants after they were fully grown.  That's the plan for next summer, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment