Saturday, March 29, 2014

it's been forever

I know I haven't posted in an eternity.  Work, life, and everything else seem to have gotten in the way, but I have friends from time to time ask me, 'Hey, do you still have that blog?' which makes me feel like I should throw something new up on here.  So, without much introduction or context, here are a few pictures of a little hallway vignette that I put together months ago.  The yellow dresser was a salvage project from my old condo and I ended up moving it into the hallway to make room for a loveseat in my current office.  Still loving the bright chartreuse-yellow color.  I think everything would look a lot better against a deep gray or black wall, but I've been (re-)painting a lot of my rooms dark colors lately, so I don't want to be too rash and later regret getting rid of the bright white.  We'll see.

There are more projects that I've photographed and have yet to post, so hopefully I'll have time in the near future!











1 comment:

  1. LOVE! So glad to see you back. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete