Friday, June 20, 2014

master bedroom sneakie peekie

I know, I know - the last time I posted something was back in March, at which point I promised to be more consistent in putting stuff up here.  But shit hit the proverbial fan in my life over the past few months, and I'm just starting to get things back on track.  The result of this massive life overhaul has also been the re-styling of many of the spaces in my home, so I guess there's a silver lining here in that I'll be able to get some new content for the ol' blog.  So, to whet your appetite, dear reader(s?), here's a quick sneak peek of my re-done master bedroom, which is still slightly a work in progress, but which is on its way to hopefully being a cool, relaxed space.  There are still a few tweaks to come, but here's what I've got so far (and apologies for the shite quality of the photos, as always):





More to come, I promise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment