Tuesday, September 9, 2014

living room sneakie peekie

It's been forever since I've posted here, and so for anyone who reads this blog with any regularity, I'm sorry for that.  I keep wanting to write with more frequency, but my real job has kept me extraordinarily busy this summer.  This morning I had a few moments to take a couple of (crap) pictures of my living room, which has undergone a few changes recently, and I wanted to share them here.  Hopefully soon I'll be able to post some more of the entire room.  As always, I apologize for the photos being too dark, shitty, and overall aesthetically unpleasant.  I have no idea how to take a good picture, but hopefully you can get a good idea of what's going on in here.  New chairs + slipcovers + pillows to start, and I have a few other DIY things in here that I'll (hopefully) blog about soon.   I also have a bunch of DIY projects that I want to get busy on in other spots in my house, but alas, no time.  There's never any time!  (quick Saved By the Bell reference - I've recently become addicted to April Richardson's "Go Bayside!" podcast.  She's genius and you should totally check it out if you grew up in the '80s/'90s.)








No comments:

Post a Comment